Thursday, January 13, 2005

Kick off with learning process

I am lazy, yes for this fact I do admit that creating a site requires a lot of efforts from creative aspects to coding etc. Being a developer myself, it has always been my idea to generate my own script library, collecting snippets here and there for my reference for future use.

Over the past years of development I have been reusing scripts from the net, and I thanks all those great scripting genius and author out there, which make most of our developer life easier! Having said that I would also want to contribute to share out scripts and knowledge that I feel is benefical to the world out there. Even if it's not beneficial, this can be a archival of my knowledge learning online!

Blogging - a new way of authoring and yes I feel that it shall make my life easier ignoring the design factor while I just post my script and description out here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home